HSDA Annual Meeting Agenda
June 20-21, 2019
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, Nashville, TN
Thursday, June 20
Reception: Crystal Gazebo, Gaylord Opryland Hotel
Dinner (on your own)
Friday, June 21
Continental Breakfast, Gaylord Opryland Hotel
Welcome to Nashville
- Sharon Hurt, City Councilwoman At Large, Metropolitan Council Office, Nashville, TN and CEO/President, Jefferson St United Merchants Partnership
HSDA Annual Meeting Official Business
- Deborah Williams, VP, Program Management, Supplier Diversity and Sustainability Programs, Premier, Inc & Chair, HSDA
Moderator - Patricia Hairston, President, Global Supply Chain Solutions
- Davita Taylor, Chief Procurement Officer, Metro Nashville Airport Authority
- Dawn Mason, Managing Director, Procurement, CoreCivic
- Joey Dickson, AVP Purchased Services, Chief Diversity Officer, HealthTrust Purchasing Group (HPG)
- Akhil Agrawal, President, American Medical Depot & HSDA Board Member
Growing your Healthcare Business in an Era of Change
- Marcus Whitney, CEO & Founder, Health: Further (and other organizations), Author of "Create and Orchestrate"
Keynote Address & Lunch
- Herschel Walker, 1982 Heisman Trophy Winner, Mental Health Awareness Advocate, Author of "Breaking Free", Successful Entrepreneur, and Founder & President, Renaissance Man Food Services
Clear: Living the Life You Didn’t Dream Of!
- Herman J. Williams, M.D., President, Herman Williams Consulting, Executive Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer, RCCH HealthCare Partner, and Author of "Clear: Living the Life You Didn't Dream Of!"